Monday 28 February 2005

Mon 28 Feb, job interview day

Well today I have a job interview for a APS6 job with the Defence Material Organisation, hopefully all goes well.

Drop Connor off at school, 0845; off to Werribee for haircut, finish 0940ish; off to Riverbend Park (Werribee River) will do a easy 45 min run along the river. Beautiful weather at 10am (probably 25-8 degrees), cruise along and concentrate on form and not speed, but occassionally have to slow down because I know I am hanging around 4.30ish, walk a couple of minutes to slow me down too.

Great run and make my way home after cooling down (11ish). Shower & shave, get suit and clothes out. Read notes, resume, selection criteria and my response, get dressed and put everything in the car, just after 12. Off to the city for my 1pm interview, arrive at Victoria Barracks at 12.40 and set down stairs looking at a Organisational Structure report. Interview starts 1pm, finishes 1.50pm, I think it went well, I even stopped sweating and panicking around 1.15pm, now the waiting game, have been told 3 applicants were interviewed, so I have crossed my fingers.

No comments: