Monday 21 February 2005

Mon 21 Feb, recovery run/walk

A nice morning, low 20s and little wind, quads are tired from past few days, but thats all I can feel, must book in for a massage this week, 2 weeks before the Masters Champs.

Burkie's schedule for me, had a 60 minute walk listed, yukkkkk, boring. I know why he would have included this, cannot trust me to run slowly.......

So off I go, jogging slowly, I jog to the Indoor pool to try and bring the boys swim test forward, NO. Off across the road into the Glenorden wetlands, dirt tracks and very flat. I jog for 15 minutes and then have a minute walk, return to jogging and again walk at 20 min, I continue this until for 45 minutes which sees me nearly home.

Lots of quad stretching and calfs, do 20 push ups and contiue stretching. Nice run, very easy pace.

No comments: