Wednesday 23 February 2005

Wed 23 Feb, morning run

Off to Brimbank to run along the Maribynong River with Connor in tow on his bike. Beautiful morning, mid 20's, singlet off & off we go. I might have started a bit quick today, because Connor is complaining that he is finding it hard to keep up (15 minutes in), there are a few hills but the surface is fairly good and I thought........, oh well I better slow down a bit. I get 6km out and turn around, Connor yells that he can't keep up and his wheel is funny, FLAT!!! Run has now finished and I put COnnor's bike on my shoulder and we walk back to the car, 6kms. oh well, a few k's in the book and a nice long walk and chat with a 6 year old.

I now am an expert in beyblades & transformers and some other stuff that I have tried to wipe from my mind.

No comments: