Friday 3 July 2009

Just the gym today

In the gym about 6.20am, I jumped on the bike for 20 minutes, during this time Tania arrived and joined alongside and rode for 10 minutes. Then on the tready for 12 minutes sitting on a very casual pace which T found much harder than myself. Then back on the bike for 8 minutes, I cruised at 80rpm whilst T did surges.

Then some squats on the Smith Machine and some unweighted lunges before a set of planks (60/30/60/30 x 2).
______________

Club racing tmrw, XCR'09 Rd 5 the Coliban Ekiden Relay, I just scrapped into the Div 5 team (I would have preferred to be in our Div 7 team) and therefore I am running the final 5.1km leg which is a fairly flat leg, starting with a rise in the first 2k then a gradual down for the final 3k.

Club predictions; Men Div 2 - 2nd-4th, Men Div 4 -top 3, Men Div 5 - top 3 & Men Div 7 - top 5 (depends on how many Bendigo teams there are). Wmn Div 2 - top 3, Wmn Div 3 - top 2, Wmn Div 4 - top 2, second Wmn Div 4 - hopefully not last

No comments: