Tuesday 14 July 2009

Gym & Ballan Holden set

In the gym with no training partners today, they both slept in....slackers. I rode a cruisy 10k on the bike and then ran 5k @ 12kph with 0 incline, then a some chest and back strength work before 2 min of front plank, then 30 sec each side, 2nd set was 90 sec front & 30 sec sides and third and final was 60 sec front with 30 sec side.
___________________

Ballan Holden tonight with eight others, 1/2 the group were only doing three efforts and the rest four, but they changed on the road. For me, I did my four with a walk & float whilst regrouping the squad, overall they felt fairly quick but controlled and consistent.

Tonight was good having David there too, it meant I had someone to pace off and keep me honest, thanks mate..

1 comment:

jojo said...

no mention of the fact i suck and couldnt manage the set? lol