Monday 20 July 2009

Gym and Wyndham Park

My day started in the gym at 6:20am, on the bike for an easy 3 mile (silly imperial measurements) then 30 minutes of pilates before some cable cross overs, push ups, planks and lunges etc, an enjoyable 50 minutes.


This arvo I ran for 25 minutes along the Werribee River before joining with my junior group and running with them for another 15 minutes before moving into a coaching role and finishing off with a 1.5k cool down.

My run this arvo it took about 15 minutes before the legs started to work.
_______________

Subtle changes starting to happen with Jo's program now, she has been invited to compete at the World Masters in a <160 years (must be over 30) 4x400m relay Victorian team. Some slightly shorter endurance reps (but faster) and 2 gym sessions per week is the start, but once you read her blog I'm sure it will not sound as nice or enough... :-) I also have a few other girls who are starting to return to consistant training who are looking forward to some 400m training.

3 comments:

JH said...

I do try to read Jojo's blog, but mostly I can't make head nor tail of it.

home exchange said...

Wow my day never starts at 6.20 at the gym. I wish it did! I'm just so tired the whole time! I admire you.

jojo said...

oi Mr jh!