Sunday 6 July 2008

An enjoyable Sunday run

A nice pleasant morning, not too cold and no wind, perfect conditions. A small group of runners starting at Toynes Rd at 8.40ish, we made our way along the Branding Yard Rd, with a small detour to extend the course past 30 minutes before stopping for a quick drinks break.

Then myself, Adrian (goat man), Cookie (the tourist guide) & Mark, we re-started back along the Branding Yard Rd then moving up towards Turntable carpark, up the hill, which I managed today (first time this year with no walking), then we ran Rockwell and back onto the Branding Yard trail. 86 minutes for me, generally 5 min pace, of course a little slower up the hills and then faster down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did better than me. This same day I was a dns for the GCM. With Melbourne Marathon next on the agenda, I'll be turning up for some of these sessions. Haven't really done any hill work this year.

Peahen said...

AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH. I accidentally deleted your comment from my blog. I am not used to moderating them LOL. Sorry. just wanted you to know it was an accident incase you think "oh that bitch didn't publish my comment".

I wont be blogging much about my running. Not for a while anyway. Just wanna get more comfortable and consistant first.

Look forward to reading about the family events to come, you better post loads of pics.