Thursday 10 July 2008

The Tan

This morning I met with Tania, we ran in the rain which was a big break through for her, she has NEVER exercised in the rain and she ran a PB by 50 sec, finishing in 24:28 and ran 'nearly' all of the way!

I even managed a hi to Em this morning, whilst she was standing at the base of Anderson St, providing encouragement to her training group, where else would you see a fellow runner but in the rain on the Tan in a cold winter morning!!!

After we finished a lap then some tri dips, push ups and lunges, I did a second lap of the Tan in just over 19 minutes.
___________________________

No training for me at the track tonight, my plan is still for only one interval session per week, but I think I am nearly ready to introduce a second, but not yet... I'm happy the way things are going, I am losing some weight, I am getting fitter, I am enjoying the k's, I am enjoying the injury free running, so ALL is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were else indeed!

C U tomorrow