Thursday 24 July 2008

A day off with a sickie 2 year old

I got to sleep in today, yay. Kaelan was dropped off at my place at 8:20, the day has involved reading story books and playing cars and watching kiddie shows on Foxtel.

Running post later on, but check out my fav song at the moment (Lily Allen)...



_______________________

Training tonight was very casual, as I have mentioned before I am not doing two reps sessions per week at the moment, but normally on Thu mornings I do some form of physical training, either an easy run or the gym, but nothing today. When I arrived at the track I got the group to start their w/up, strides and the normal stair set. Whilst I was organising them I overheard Burkie tell Zac that he wanted him to do an extra long warm up prior to his 2x400 (60), 2x300 (45) & 2x200 (28) with 3 min break (owwww, but he is getting ready for the PSG trials), so we jogged five laps together and then did 6x75m strides.

I then went over to the stairs and finished the set with the three girls and then I did the session with the girls in lane 3 (very much within myself), 3x300, 3x250 & 3x200 and then somehow I got sucked into a race , they started at the 150 and me at 200, they beat me by 20ish metre, of course.

I then jogged 3 laps with Zac and 2 with Bel to finish off a nice easy night.

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like a nice day, pity Kaelan had to be sick though.

Who is that singing?

Ewen said...

Catchy song, but the most boring video clip I've ever seen ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahh Lily, she is such a cutie

Sandi said...

Hi,

I'm working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports. Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Thanks,
Sandi