Wednesday 23 July 2008

Indoor football semi final, 40 minute run & pilates

Lunchtime today a 40 minute game of soccer, we won and are in the Plate (not the Cup) Final next week, we won 7-1. A good cardio work out.
____________________

Prior to coaching my group I went for a 42 min run along the Fed Trail, no wind, but VERY cold! I wore T & shorts and I never warmed up, there was some sweat, but I was very cold. Once I returned to the track, jacket and pants on then coaching for 70 minutes. My hands never warmed up and if there was any wind I think the session would have been a disaster, the kids would have really struggled. Warm up, 6x60m strides, 2x100m strides (concentrating on forefoot striking), some strength work (lunges, hopping, jumping etc), then 4x300, 2x250 & 2x200, cool down.
____________________

60 minute pilates session at 7:30pm.
____________________

Expedia competition to win a $9600 trip

No comments: