Friday 7 October 2005

Thu 6 Oct, track

9km today and 49km for the week so far

I didn't run on Wednesday, but I really should have. I had a busy day which ended up a very frustrating & tiring, I also finished early to do some pers admin and ended up trolling the stores, window shopping. Went & visited the boys & had a hour chat with Julie.

Thursday was some shorter stuff at the track with the 2 Daves, I arrived just after 5pm, the guys had already done a long warm up so I did mine fairly quickly and just did the 3 laps followed by some stretching & 3 strides. Tonights session we discussed 8's, but decided on 6's with a decent break as this was going to be faster work than both had done for quite a while.

Splits:
1:55
2:00
2:01
1:58
Recovery break was walking with a little bit of jogging, the first was 2:30, but the others were 3 min.

Then by myself I did 2 400s, 75 sec with a 3 min recovery and then 71 seconds. Six lap cool down with some hamstring stretching, then I did another 2 laps with one of the girls who was starting her warm ups.

No comments: