Tuesday 18 October 2005

Mon 17 Oct , Hoppers run

10km today and 25km for the week so far

Started work early today to clear e-mails from taking two days off. Arrived home just after 5pm and changed for a run, CR singlet, first time in a while.

I ran from home to one of the local football reserves and ran around the path, this kept me off the roads for 7 minutes, the remaining 40 minutes was on the roads or nature strips. I could feel the effects of the weekend, slightly heavy legs and just an overall tiredness, so I made sure I stayed at cruising pace and never picked up the pace.

Once finished I stretched for 15 minutes and finished off with some push ups, crunches & sit ups. Note, a pain on the inside of my left knee, immediate discomfort, that went away in seconds and left no pain afterwards, this happened twice within 15 minutes of finishing, there has been no problem in the last 12 hours. (?)

Track session for Tuesday, I would normally double up with a short easy run around the Tan in the morning, but I know I didn't feel my normal self on yesterdays run, so I will save myself for tonights session; either 7/8x1k or 2x2k & 4x1k.

No comments: