Monday 3 October 2005

Sun 2 Oct, You Yangs & Little A's

16km today and for the week

Before I forget, I would like to thank Hannah for the great new banner I have displayed on my blog.

A great morning morning for a run, off to the You Yangs with a few guys & girls from the Club at 9am. On arrival a few of the Geelong elite had just taken off for a couple of hours.

I knew today was going to be a bit hard to back up after a 'bigish' day yesterday and also I hadn't done the big hills for a few months, but I was happy to be out there. I started with Cam & one of the U16 boys, they were only company for the first 15 minutes, before they turned around, a short run for them. I continued on with the knowledge that the hills were going to hurt, I walked a few minutes but overall I was happy enough. The weather was great, I ran for 40 minutes with no shirt and didn't even scare a wallaby...
67 minutes not including the warm up.


Today I also ran a lot when coordinating the On Track program, moving from place to place and organising people & stuff, I think I will need an assistant, I'll have to ask a few friends occasionally. Tomorrow I intend to run 40 minutes at lunch or after work.

The last few weeks I haven't made mention of my food intake or weight, but I know I must have lost a kg or so, some of my clothes are obviously looser which is good. My intake of food has been fairly healthy but occasionally very light.

No comments: