Wednesday 19 October 2005

Tagged by Go Girl


Ok, I have been tagged too!

The rules are:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

This is what I had posted:
The race starts a little late (by 5 or so minutes), there are 11 starters of the listed 12 and Daniel Quin (current Vic Champ) is one of them, oh well I will be lapped multiple times by a couple of the starters, DQ and Grant Morgan the other.

I was talking about an Allcomers AV 5000m race at Williamstown, where I was hoping to break 20 minutes in Jan 05, but over racing and a nice head wind on the back straight resulted in a 20:30ish.

So now I tag:
Wildthing
pepster
A girl running
Martin
Paulc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for tagging me =)

It's an interesting idea. Will include it in my next entry.


OMG just looking how far you have run this year so far!

Jaykay said...

I was just checking out your 2005 goals and you've achieved them all except for your 10km time.

Fantastic!