Sunday 29 March 2009

Victorian Overage T&F Championships

Well done Jo, two Bronze medals and two season best runs on Sat & Sun. As a coach I am very happy with the results of all of my athletes, nearly everyone of them ran a PB or SB in their respective State Champs, so I must be doing something right to get 25 athletes pointing in the right direction.

As Jo's boyfriend & coach, I am very proud of her achievements this season. Sadly with my toe still quite sore I decided I couldn't run my 800m, if I did, I would have finished 7th or 8th.


Now with everyone finished T&F, they will all have some time off, but not for me, I have already had HEAPS of time off with a sore heel, gout and disinterest, so with my mate David returning to Melbourne I'm sure I'll get a few easy runs in prior to XCR09.

2 comments:

Jaykay said...

Congratulations Stu, it sounds like you are doing an amazing job as a coach.

And big hugs to Jo. She is awesome!!!

jojo said...

yeah... i agree with jay....lol... KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for all your hard work as a coach and sometimes being a Patient BF with a not so patient GF