Monday 9 March 2009

A public holiday in Melbourne

I started the day with a good sleep in, again 10 hours (which is a lot for me), a 25 min drive to the YY with Jo and I introduced her to a new trail which joined onto one she already knew. So a liesurely 30 minute run involving a few hills in the morning.
___________________

In the arvo I ran to the track (7k in 31:50), an enjoyable run without it being too hard. I then coached the junior group which was fast but fun (sort of), it was relays of various distances, I only ran 1x200m at 90%. I jogged around the track, but nothing really mentionable, just keeping my eyes on the squad. I then finished off with running 500m of TT with one of my U14 boys who ran 600m hard.

No running home, Jo didn't trust me to be controlled or well enough to run 15k +.... I didn't really want to and enjoyed being picked up at the track....

1 comment:

jojo said...

yep shes a good gf, that miss jo ;)