Thursday 28 August 2008

Laps of the Tan at lunchtime

Shitty day at work, bosses away and for whatever reason too many people believe that the Business Manager knows everything..well he doesn't!

Just after 12pm I was being annoyed by HQ again, I fixed that problem and then decided I would go and de-stress...change into my running gear and off around the Tan.

I ran from work over to Govt Dve and cruised around to the Pillars, from here I picked the pace up (well kind of) and went past the km marker in 4:10 and tried to hold some of the pace up Anderson St and then around the corner, first lap in 16:41. As soon as I past the Pillars I dropped the pace and the intent was to hit a cruisier pace, well I huffed & puffed for a bit; 2nd lap just under 18, then back to the Barracks.


Coaching at the track tonight; 300/200 reps for some and the other group did a stack of 80m strides and then 6x120m reps with accerlations and then some starts and then some block work...kiddies with Zone school aths in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

jojo said...

im sure you told me once that you do know everything ...lol.... i seem to have got your bad work mojo today-and on my bday and all :(

Ewen said...

Happy birthday jojo!

Kathy can tell you a funny story about block work.