Saturday 19 January 2008

Still limping

What an exciting few days....not really!!!

A lot of pain in my back where the flexor attaches to my spine (from some manipulation), a very sore glute which according to the physio would happen and still a sore hip flexor.

Tue, Wed & Thu were not pretty, lots of limping and sitting down as I could barely walk more than 5 minutes. Lots of sharp pain and loads of complaining. Fri there was some improvement, but I still was struggling to walk more than 8 min or so but without the sharp stabbing pain.

Today (Sat) I have been able to get around and was able to manage a morning of Little Aths with minimal limping.

Back to work on Monday and off to physio on Monday night after coaching.


Sadly last night just after 9pm my Nan past away after her third heart attack in a few days.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condolences to you and your family Stu.

MorseyRuns said...

Sorry to hear about your Nan Stu.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Stu, my love and best wishes to your family in this difficult time. I lost my own grandma late last year so I know what you are going through. All the best mate!

Ewen said...

Sorry about your Nan's passing Stu. Very sad.

Good luck with the physio on Monday.

Tesso said...

So sorry to hear about your Nan Stu. Sending good thoughts your way.

jojo said...

..sorry to hear about your Nan :(

Unknown said...

Oh Stu! I'm sorry to hear about your Nan. (((((stumac))))

Anonymous said...

If you need anything give a call ....

Take care

eatEm

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Nan's passing. My condolences to you and your family Stu.