Tuesday 29 January 2008

I thought about it, but....I didn't do it

I intended to go for a run tonight at Aberfeldie after the 1500m races, 30 sec on, 30 sec off or 1 min on & off, but after a fairly active day of moving around the office I felt tired in my hip region, so I thought safe was the right ingredient.

Tmrw I will be at the track to run General Little Aths training starting at 5:30pm, so I will get there 5ish and run on the track, 200m on/off.


Tonight I only had two athletes running, a underage female and an open age women, so a quiet night. The guys skipped racing for a tempo session on the roads and one or two were tired and not wanting to race.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy coming back from injury,
you want to be fit for the winter season.
sounds like a painful hip injury.

good luck

Ewen said...

Probably the right decision Stu. 200 on/off will be a good test - I hope it went well.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Definitely the right decision, sounds like a good example of "listening to your body".

Chris did have a good time at BDO, but he too came away with some bruising around the ribs from "crowd crush".