Sunday 27 January 2008

Not a long run, but a visit to the You Yangs

Many of the distance runners from Western Aths were out in force this morning, about 25 without some of the regulars, even Adrian came over from Tassie and enjoyed a couple of hours with some of the guys.

As a couple of my athletes were there running I decided to enjoy a 6km walk with two of the mums. An enjoyable walk, but gees it takes a lot longer to walk than run, no matter how slow you run!

Injury report; I know I can't run still, but no pain, just some discomfort in my hip flexor.

Three of the songs that I voted for in the Triple J Hottest 100 made the Top 10, Silverchair, John Butler Trio & The Panics. Whilst I don't mind the top song by Muse, I still wouldn't buy any of their music.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

That's what I'm always saying to myself at Six Foot - "this walking is taking forever!"

That's bad luck about missing the shield final. You finish track early! We go until 13 March.

jojo said...

..hmmmmm... walking around the you yangs.. sounds remarkable like the 'run'we did there... lol... glad that you were walking ok.. it was not good seeing you struggle to walk recently