Thursday 24 August 2006

Thu 24 Aug 06, a quick lap of the Tan + a bit

5km today and 51km for the week so far

Appointments after work, medical, hair, medical & a pers one, so no track tonight. Left work at 2:30pm, quick lap of the Tan + an extra km. Tan in 15:01, then jogged to a marker and ran 1k back towards my car hard, 3:31, jogged for 5 min and then off home to shower and then appts.

Discovered that my new posting style (which is working for me at the moment) is proving unpopular with my regular readers. I received my site meter stats, normal is mid to high 20s per day, the last weeks average 16. :-(

6 comments:

Em said...

You don't need to "perform" for the rest of us, your blog is for you.

I still read it every day, do I count??

I am impressed that you manage 2 track sessions a week, my poor legs are still getting the hang of one session a week!

Peahen said...

I agree with Em Stu, if it's working for you then keep doing it the way you are. I love reading about your running and don't mind your new style at all.

Take care of yourself buddy, I hope things start working out for you soon.

Clairie said...

I think it is more a sign of the times Stu - most readers just read it in Bloglines and don't go to the site - which means it won't be hitting any site meters.

Only when someone clicks on it to see in full or make a comment will it hit your site meter.

I read it!!!

Stu Mac said...

I didn't realise that the Bloglines don't count, are you sure?

Tesso said...

I'm still reading :-)

Though sometimes as Clairie said I read it in Bloglines just to save a bit of time I guess.

Ewen said...

Clairie could be right, as in Bloglines the Sitemeter image doesn't load. I think it's the image which produces the statistics.

I'm still reading Stu - just do what suits yourself.