Tuesday 11 August 2009

Just a track session in the wet

No gym, not full of energy, sniffling for a week, tickly throat etc etc is starting to become very annoying and so I opted for an extra 30 minutes in bed and no gym session.

For those here in Melbourne will know that it became very dark about 2pm and with it lots of rain! And that stayed for a few hours and made everything very wet even the inside of master bedroom...not sure what's the go, but Jo and I have very wet carpet and the offending wall is very damp....fuk. I am NOT 'a handy man', but I know people, so a call to one of the parents of my squad and an appointment has been made for 2pm tmrw...


Training tonight was 5x3 min efforts with a 2 minute float, a solid workout at 4.05ish pace for the four of the reps and the final rep I completed the 800m in 3:10 which is under 4 minute pace.

For the second session in a row, after cooling down I feel more tightness in the meaty part of the hamstring, I better concentrate on my warm ups and cool down stretching and maybe even organise a massage (well overdue)...

No comments: