Thursday 3 April 2008

No runs, so not many posts...

Since my last post I haven't run (of course) but I have watched a few others runs. Last Sunday I was an volunteer official for Run for the Kids, I started as a guide in the short event in the green zone, my role was to answer any question and help move the participants upto the start line when the 14.14k event had moved out of the way. Then I went to the finish line for the longer event, my first job was to write the names, numbers & time of the top 10 men & women and then help out on the finish line with the swiping paddles. All finished about 11:30am and then I went to Albert Park to meet up with my Club mates who had all ran...

Monday afternoon I had my shockwave appointment at OPSMC, not much to report, 2nd dose of SW theraphy, chatted to Karen about the WXC race (she was the sports physician for the Aust Team in Kenya and this year she is off to the OG).

A few gym sessions, pilates and a birthday, thats about it!

Yawn

6 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Happy Birthday Stu! No mention of the years?? Hope the shockwave works- it is my next step for my knee.

Stu Mac said...

41 years!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you old fart :0)

Sorry I missed you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

good to see you Sunday.

i have still a few years on you!

Ewen said...

"Yawn"! Not being able to run can get rather boring eh Stu?

Hopefully one day you'll join Karen at a World XC or OG as a coach of one of the athletes :)

Happy 41st!

jojo said...

hey.. happy bday stu.. hopefully you recovered well after your bday celebrations ;)