Sunday 27 April 2008

You Yangs....yes me

This morning I meet Club mates at Toynes Rd and ran around the Branding Yard Trail (5.7km), I started with one of the new guys, Andrew, after 8 min I told him he should move on and catch up to the other guys and I walked for 30 sec and then jumped onto the back of a small pack with Bel & Mel and 2 others.

I stayed with them and completed the run in 28:01, the pace was ok and I wasn't worried by my achilles, just fitness. It wasn't hard, but I was aware that I was breathing harder than I normally would at this pace. Three hours later my heel feels good and I'm happy... This was my first run with adults in more than 2 months, so it was nice to have adult style conversation whilst running.


I went to dinner last night with a girl who I have been hanging out for awhile, I suppose as dinner was with her brother, nephew and their partners at her brothers house, this must mean that maybe we are more than just hanging out. And she has now met all four of my boys, so for the one or two people that haven't worked it out already...you should ask Jo.. ;-)

6 comments:

Tesso said...

Cool :-)

jojo said...

..ask me what? lol

Anonymous said...

Jo who?

Is she mates with this girl of yours?

Did she introduce you both?

Could I shit stir any more?

Give me time...

LOL

MorseyRuns said...

Nice run, glad your heel is feeling better. And glad you and Jo can blog about each other now- that is a surefire recipe for sucess!

Anonymous said...

About bloody time too! :0)

Ewen said...

Promsing run Stu.

Now I'm off to ask "Jo who".