Wednesday 9 April 2008

Gym, coaching & pilates

I started the day in the gym, loads of light weights with minimal breaks for 30 minutes and then onto a 'fit ball' for 15 min with some weights and core work.
_______________________

Presidents Park this evening, only 9 kids (14-10 age group)this evening, we started just after 5pm, the two oldest were sent for an easy 30 min run, I asked them to run and chat and every time they hit a small hill to run hard and then cruise. The younger kids ran easy for 7 min, stretched, ran easy again, some hill work, some more easy running and then 3-4 min hard. The entire group then finished off with push ups, lunges, squats, lunges, squats, planks for 45 sec, rest, plank 45 sec. I probably ran 3k tonight on grass and dirt, but no hills for my achilles.
_______________________

Pilates tonight, probably the hardest pilates I have ever done, 12 in the class tonight but Narz really used myself and another lady as examples to others and we did extra as demo's and also were pushed to do the hardest level each time. In hindsight, I really enjoyed it!

No comments: