Wednesday 30 April 2008

Coaching session & a small month of running

But more k's than February, which was easy! Tonight I had my young squad at the track and two 15 year old girls joined us to. On arrival I jogged 1 lap with Michelle (15) and on the second grabbed one of the 12 year old girls and eventually as kids arrived some jumped on and others jumped off after 3 laps, I ended up doing 10 easy laps.

Some strides on the grass with the kids and then I did some of the strengthen drills with the kids. Tonight the kids did 5x300m at varying paces, I did three of these reps at a comfortable pace coaching on the run, which the kids tell me they like.

I finished off with 2 easy laps with the fastest 2 kids and after the youngest ones left I jogged another two laps whilst watching Michelle & Melissa finish their final rep. So all up well over 6k which my achilles felt good afterwards.


Pilates at 7:30pm.

1 comment:

jojo said...

funny..i didnt see you icing your achilles... im sure i would get told off if that had been me???
..more kms next month...for both of us...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!little slackers