Saturday 12 April 2008

Little Aths XC and a fun day with the boys

The day started with a fun run for WLAC, just a 1km race and registrations for the XC season, both C & D raced and then spent 30 minutes at the adventure park. This morning I spent chatting with many of the kids from my squad and a couple of other interested parents. I have also confirmed with the PE teacher of one of the local PS, they have asked me to coach their school XC team, twice a week for 2 weeks and further if the kids progress, 2 of those kids are already in my squad.
___________________________

This afternoon I spent four hours at Fed Square at the an exhibition, Games On, what a hoot of a day, playing games like Space Invaders, Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Halo and many other great games from past & present.
___________________________

This evening I went to visit Jo, most who have read my blog or her's will know that she had an accident whilst running a few days ago, but now an infection has taken hold and she wasn't sounding happy and was stuck at home, so.....I took her out for dinner with my three boys, what an experience for a single lady... :-)

2 comments:

jojo said...

it was great to get out...yes i was(am) very down in the dumps... and your boys were very well behaved.... how is that- youre not exactly well behaved ...lol

Anonymous said...

Stu, you need to give Jo lots of TLC right now (which I'm sure you can do)....otherwise you're going to have one very, very depressed girl on your hands!!

And thanks so much for your well wishes and txt messages. It really picked us up when Em told us you'd texted and rang.

You seem very busy at the moment with all your coaching. Congrats on being asked to do the XC team at school - big achievement!