Wednesday 16 April 2008

Sunglasses...

Just 20 minutes in the gym this morning, I never really got into the swing of it, so I 'cracked' it and left. I really should have stayed longer, especially as I couldn't do pilates today :-(


Tonight at the track with my squad of juniors, strengthening work, then lots of strides on the grass with lots of form correction and then finish off with 5x200m. No running for me tonight with the kids as I can feel my achilles, I'm not sure if that is because I am off the anti-flams or if I have done a tad more than I should have....but I've done f.all but maybe its just shit!
___________________________

A question, if you drive on the freeway into the sun each morning, can someone please tell me why many drivers try to use their hand to shield their eyes, why can't they just fucking wear sunglasses, its not hard and maybe then they could drive like real drivers or maybe they could use public transport and leave the roads clear for normal people..

2 comments:

JH said...

Ahhh, so this is the temper Jojo's been telling me about.

jojo said...

lol at jh's comment
..why stu..not everyone has sunglasses as nice as yours ;)