Friday 23 September 2005

Thu 22 Sep, track session

13km today and 46km for the week

Thank you everyone for your messages and support!

Didn't run on Wed, too many other things to do and then by the evening I just was over it all. Thu, I was wanting to go for a run in the morning, but knew I was planning on a big session in the evening at the track, so I left myself fresh.

Warm up of 5 or 6 laps followed by 5x70m, changed shoes and did some stretching and then did 3x80m with my flats.

Today's session with Dave S for company on the majority of the session, 2x2k, 3x1k, 1x800m, excluding the 800, all laps were to be between 93-95 sec, 10k pace. Dave was suggested by Burkie to do 1200 when I did 2000s, excluding that he was right by my side. I don't have my watch with me, but all laps we easily within my timeframe and had a ball, I was able to provide encouragement to Dave whilst running and I felt fairly comfortable the entire session. Impressed!

Food Intake:
Over the past few days I have maintained a good diet and not had any alcohol or junk which is good. With no scales to check, I am sure I have continued to lose a little bit as my pants and belt are looser than before!

No comments: