Friday 9 September 2005

Fri 9 Sep, a couple of laps of the Tan

8km today, 54km for the week, 79.7kg

Lunch time run, just before 1pm, out for 2 laps of the Tan, first one was easy to cruising just over 17 minutes. On arrival at the pillars I had a 5 min break and took off to run a fast lap, with the idea of getting to re-know how to run the course fast, noting it has been 2 years since last racing around the Tan during the Corporate Cup. The fast lap was 15:20, I was intending on takingmy km splits, but I forgot to hit the button on the 2nd & 3rd km spots, the first was in 3:52, which felt very comfy, so I was hoping to move up Anderson well and then continue on, but it wasn't a fluent as I had hoped.

Whilst typing I thought I would check what my PB is for the Tan, it was 15:40, so I should be happy, that time was set in Jul 05. I am hoping at the Tan Relays (Sun 18 Sep) I can break 15 minutes, or at least get damm close!


No comments: