Friday 16 September 2005

Thu 15 Sep, track session

9km today and 44km for the week, 79.5kg

Arrived at the track about 5:20pm, again late, dealing with so many life issues. Quickly spoke to Cam, first time I had seen him in nearly 2 weeks and then took off and did 7 laps of the track to warm up, with company after my first, which was good, I needed to talk instead of brooding. After my laps, I did 3 60m strides and then some stretching and limited drills. I put on my spikes to start allowing my body to become re-use to them and did 5 more 70m strides at a quickish pace.


Tonight Burkie suggested 6x400m at 80sec, which I agreed but I knew I would go faster, but I ended up too fast. Splits (recovery):
72 (85sec)
73 (105sec, I changed out of my spikes into flats)
76 (90sec)
76 (91sec)
80 (88sec)
75.8 (walked 150m)

Finished off with 7/8 laps with company for 4/5.

Food Intake:
Breaky: Nutra grain & slice of multi grain toast with vegemite
Morning tea: apple & 1/2 tub of plain yogurt
Lunch: small bowl of pasta, tomato based with chicken
Afternoon: can of red bull & orange
Tea: steamed fish & green vegies
Supper: couple of handful of dried fruit & 2 dry salada

5 1/2 bottles of water

No comments: