Saturday 24 September 2005

Fri 23 Sep, a local run

10km today and 56km for the week

Went for a run in the evening around Riverbend Park and associated tracks around th river, 4.30ish pace for first 10 minutes and then picked up the pace to 4.20ish. Got quite sweaty and even took off the singlet whilst along the river, 2 reasons, I was starting to get the rub sensation and because I was warm and I probably don't scare as many people nowadays as I am under 80kg.

Grand Final day today, Swans all the way!!! Taking Connor & Declan to Punt Rd oval to watch the footy on the BIG screens and if the Swans do win, the team will be going to the ground at 6pm.

Plan a You Yangs run tomorrow or a 2k & 600m time trail, depends which one tickles my fancy when I wake in the morning, if I do the time trail I will still go for an easy run later on. Burkie has planned the trail for the track runners.

1 comment:

CJ said...

It was a good game - not the outcome I was hoping for but it was the Swans day.