Monday 24 January 2005

Sun 23 Jan, long run

Up and out of bed at 6.30am. Not doing my normal 'pack run' with the Western A's boys, they are off to the Tan and I have done that a million times.

Out of the house at 7am, with half a banana in me and a drink of water & juice. I feel quite good after yesterdays races and I appear to be moving ok. I concentrate on making it an easy one.

Intention today is to run past the Werribee Plaza and run along the river into Werribee and then cruise along the bike path on the hwy back to Hoppers. 80-90 mins it should be.

Nice easy pace for first 60 mins and then I pick it up once on the hwy. I try to concentrate on lifting my legs and using the power a bit more today, felt good and did push myself for last 20 min or so.

Home early and was able to take advantage of a Village Movie deal, in the morning prior to 11am, family for $20, seeing Racing Stripes.

Felt good and Burkie tells me I should go for a EASY 30 min tmw, easing for Tue night racing, 1500m again!


No comments: