Monday 17 January 2005

Sun 16 Jan, You Yang run

Club training run, numbers are down, Cam protecting sore shin spot, Luke at Lorne, Tash modelling assignment and Burkie's other younger girls are on an easy week and missing todays run. No Narelle or Bel, but Keith F's squad are here with 20+ and Chris & Steve W are here.

Steve has been crook for 2 weeks and he doesn't think he will keep up with Chris C & Ryan M at their project 4min pace, so he is going to stay with me, as he is unsureof the course. I tell him I have never made the whole course without walking, I just can't beat oneof those hills.

And sadly today was the same. After starting slowly and not getting carried away with it all I still couldn't manage the big windy hill, made it about 85%. This really piseed me off, I can run 2h + plus not up these hills??????????

Seen rock wallabies & koalas to day, but even with a perfect temp & wind free day I still couldn't manage a good one!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy and to top it off, it was also one of my slowest trip around this season, 1h 12m 45s, Burkie said do not be concerned, but.........

Next time!

No comments: