Saturday 29 January 2005

Fri 28 Jan, rest day

No running today, various reasons, hot & humid, but this isn't the real reason. For past 2 nights I have been having to wake up every hour to put drops in my eye, to kill off the bug that lives in there, so I am feeling a bit down and I want to freshen for Saturday's races (800 & 3000), so here's hoping. The plan was for an easy 30min, so not too much lost.

I have returned from the Eye & Ear Hospital, all is going well and I now have to put the drops in during my waking hours only and use a paste prior to bed, so now I can sleep for 6-8 hours non stop.

Little A's tonight, I'm hoping the U6s are tired after their first days back at school, but probably not. We had 49 U6 boys & girls last week for the first twilight of the year and I would suspect a few more this week, with nearly everyone back from holidays. The best things about a twilight for Little A's is this means an easy morning tommorrow, so I hope this helps with my races at Newport.

Race hopes for tmw, depending on weather & stuff: 2:25 & 11:20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your eye trouble clears up, StuMac, sleepless nights are no fun at all; and that your races go according to plan.

I was fascinated to know that there are U6s training; would love to see them running....bet they run their little hearts out! LL