Wednesday 28 March 2007

Wed 28 Mar 07, gym & S2F session


As I'm still having PC problems and still can't get onto my email which also has many of my passwords for various sites, ie Bloglines and a few other bits & pieces I'm not sure how my blog is appearing on Bloglines after being FORCED over to the Beta system for hosting my Blog....

This morning I spent 30 minutes in the gym, not really a great session but I was there doing stuff with no real conviction! Just didn't get into it, a bit tired and lacking in overall interest.

Tonight I made my way down to Fed Square for the S2F training group, I was looking after the 10km group but due to small numbers (R4K and raining) I helped out with the Speed group, tonight Tim had a planned fartlek session throughout Fitzroy Gardens, very enjoyable. Not to hard of a session tonight, very conscience that many are running R4K on Sunday so we made sure everyone was within their easy to medium area.

With running there and back I found tonight a real easy night and this allowed me to have a good stretch for 10 minutes or so at Fed Square with a couple of girls who wanted some stretching advice.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

It's working OK Stu. Appearance is just the same as before. I think most of the bugs in beta have been ironed out.