Saturday 3 March 2007

Sat 03 Mar 07, a short morning run


Out the door just after 6am and got in a 7km run, 4:40 pace. I worked up a good sweat, even in slight darkness of the early morning it was humid for Melbourne. Once home, some basic stretching, eat breaky, shower and then I picked up C & D, off to Little A's. The boys are staying over this w/e, so no running until Sun evening.

Friday; I took my running gear into work for a lunchtime run but work got in the way, this why I don't rely on lunchtime for my fitness and after work I had to pick up and take Connor back to his mum's and then back into the city for the Telstra A Series (great night). So no physical activity on Friday.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Hope you were inspired by watching the physical activity at Oly Park Stu. Great run from Corrigan - she's certainly on a roll.

Have a good run tomorrow evening :)

Anonymous said...

It was a good night at OP, LCs run was very inspiring! great to see so many people in the stands too.