Tuesday 27 March 2007

Tue 27 Mar 07, bends & straights


A little tired in the legs today??? I wonder if Sat is catching up? Anyway another easy week is planned, I intend to allow my back to 100% clear up (prob 95ish%) and als stay nice and fresh for the AV Shield Final on Saturday.

Today I helped out with an achilles study at Melb Uni, , the study involved many tests, some being quite interesting using a lot of cameras and computers.


I arrived at the track aprox 5:30pm, did some Committee stuff and then took off for a 2km w/up, basic stretches and then 4x50m strides. A bit of a confirmation chat with Burkie and off for 10 laps of bends and straights. Tonight I decided I would do the bend at 1k pace and float the straight, all up each lap averaged 1:47sec. Ads also did the same too, but of course his 800/1k pace is faster than mine and he finished befor me. Afterwards some basic stretching and then a slow lap of the Complex with Clare, more for the catch up chat.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

I've never done straights and bends like that Stu! I've always 'sprinted' the straight (because it's under 100m I guess).