Sunday 25 March 2007

Mon 19 Mar 07, gym & an easy evening run


In the gym at lunch time for 40 minutes, some light shoulders and back work and a little bit of core work, finishing off with 20 min of stretching, back, glutes, hamstrings. My back isn't the best, not very comfortable so I organised Em to take my Nike Run Leader gig tonight, just to make sure, in hindsight I could have done but I just wasn't sure and I didn't want to many people relying on me.

Tonight I was meeting Clare at Riverbend at 6:30pm, so I thought I would run for 15 minutes before and test out my back, whilst I could feel it a bit I needed to ascertain how good or bad it really was with the NorthWest Shield Club Champs this w/e. If it all went to 'poo' I would only be upsetting Clare's session instead of 20-30 people with the Nike group.

But happily I was bale to run my first km comfortably at 5 min pace and then picked up the pace and ran the next 4k in 15:30 with no probs! :-) I then ran with Clare for 40 minutes, home and did some good stretching of my back, glutes and hammies.
But still I could feel my back???

No comments: