Friday 16 March 2007

Fri 16 Mar 07, returned from Canberra


I have returned from a LONG week in Canberra, way too much time in a classroom listening to lectures, studying and preparing briefs, presentations and way too much role playing!!!

An interesting part of day one was receiving results from testing done prior to the course, one which was the Myer Briggs personality results, not surprising my personality is classified as ISTP.

An injury update... well I didn't run whilst in Canberra, I probably could have nearing the end of the week, but dinners, catching up with friends and study got in the way. Throughout the week I did manage two pilates sessions, a 500m swim, a couple of spa baths and steam rooms with some good stretching. One night I played squash for a couple of hours with some frinds at Canberra Uni. My back was and is still a puzzle, esp annoying me in the evening, with discomfort on the LHS of my spine, the muscles along my spine moving down into the top of my glutes and also in the hip region of the LHS.

Saturday & Sunday I have volunteered my time to acting as the Chief Place Judge on the Circular track at the VLAA State Champs, sp my job is to make the finishing decsions for the 800m, 1500m & walks. So they will be long days, having to be at Olympic Park before 7am and leaving wuite late too. No run this weekend.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

I hope the back settles down Stu and you can get back into the training.

Sorry to miss you while you were in town - sounds like you were pretty busy.