Wednesday 20 December 2006

Wed 20 Dec 06, no run


Last day at work today for a few weeks, no travel planned, will see my three youngest a fair bit whilst their mum returns back to work, so I will get reminded of the father duties for the first 2-3 weeks in January.

I didn't run today, not feeling the best, overall feel unwell, nothing to specific. Which seems slightly appropriate as I am off for some tests at hospital tomorrow morning to check on a few anomalies.

If feeling better tomorrow I will be competing in my Club's 1000m Championship race, last year (Feb 06) I didn't compete, in Feb 05 I ran a PB of 3:10.1, I should be able to beat that (hopefully). The race is a going to be held in conjunction with our Christmas BBQ.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Hope you feel better for that race. It would be a nice finish to the year to notch up another PB.

Ewen said...

I hope the 1000 went well Stu - I'll take a guess at 3:05.9.