Saturday 30 December 2006

Sat 30 Dec 06, St Kilda Beach

I met with David & Gary at Fawkner Park this morning. We decided we would run past Albert Park to the beach and then run along up into St Kilda, enjoying the scenery and then make our way back to Fitzroy St and past Albert Park Lake again, drop David back at home and finishing back at Fawkner. Casual pace, just over 60 minutes, lots of chatting.

After the run I decided I would use the opportunity to use the gym at work. A 55 minute session, with lots of work on the fit ball, including dumbells & core work. Also squeezed in some lunges & squats into today's set.

Tomorrow off to the You Yangs for 75-80 minutes and I have decided that I am going to investigate some trails in the back part of the park, more trails than road and yes even some hills.



No comments: