Sunday 14 August 2005

Sun 14 Aug, Dandenong NP

17.5k today & for the week, 80.2kg

Today I took two Western A' U20 runners with me to Ferny Creek, both had been out there once before, but I was hoping that they would get to experience a run where they were not the dominating runners and of course get to meet & chat with some other runners with like abilities. Both Luke & Chris tell me that they both really enjoyed themselves and really enjoyed the soft surface.

Today's run was enjoyable and I was quite happy with my pace but I tired quite quickly in the latter parts of the run on the S Bends, I'm sure I could have continued on but I decided that 82 minutes would be enough for the day. I am guessing my distance today.

I hope all of the Syndey running community had a great day in the C2S. A handful of Melbourne runners that I know made the trip too. Will be up at 3.20am to support Craig 'Buster' Mottram in his chance at a World Championship medal!!!

No comments: