Monday 29 August 2005

25-28 Aug, my trip to SA for the National X-C

0km during these 4 days but lots of walking

Well the walking will not make up for the lack of running, but I did walk a lot of kms, with a lack of knowledge of public transport and lots of time on my side I walked from my hotel to friends a few times, walking back & forth from Vic Park Racecourse all added up.

No running as I couldn't be bothered at times, I was hung over other times and to tired other times and the remainder of the time was spent watching others run!!!

Well as expected the best race was the U20 men, tight and hard racing, whilst other races may have had better athletes the U20s know how to race and not just run a time trial. Both the Open races were my next favorites, and its a pity many of the underage kids didn't remain to look & learn.

All up a great few days away, too much to drink, lots of restaurant food, but I'll get over it!

No comments: