Monday 15 August 2005

Mon 15 Aug, the Tan & Fawkner Park

8km today, 26km for the week, 80.2kg

Still very windy this morning, at 6.50am, ran a lap around the exterior of Vic Barracks, and then over to Govt Dve, a few basic stretches and I then noticed that the wind was dropping, excellent I thought. Took off, an easy one today, within minutes it was raining...

Did a lap of the Tan & Fawkner Park, at a nice pace except for the finish. I ran the Tan upto the top of Anderson and then made my way over to Fawkner, a lap of Fawkner and returned back to the Tan. This is when I decided I would return to Govt Dve at 5k race pace???? Why, I'm not really sure, but I did enjoy myself afterwards.

Went to the gym afterwards to do some basic stretches, got involved in a short chat and then went to work. A great way to start a dreary day and the first day of the working week.

No comments: