Saturday 13 August 2005

Fri 12 Aug, Yarra River Trail run

13.5k today, 34.5km for the week

Very much a reduced week, with sore ankle, taking away basically 2 days and then being on course and pouring rain for 2 days. A very nice and enjoyable run along the Yarra Trail over MacRobertson bridge and a lap of Vic Barracks. I did the MacRobertson loop in 58 minutes which was nice and didn't feel too hard.

Should get out today around the Hoppers area and tomorrow I might go to Ferney Creek or hang around my local area, will wait & see how the day progresses, family commitments will decide.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger suit back from dead
By Oliver Mackson Times Herald-Record omackson@th-record.com Cornwall + Take small-town politics, add the Internet, stir in the courts and you've got the spicy mid-Hudson meatball that a state appeals court ...

Hi there,

nice blog, I stayed quite long reading interesting stuff. Good work. Think, I will
bookmark it an come back.

If you get some time, be sure to check out my laser hair loss treatment
related website.