Thursday 7 April 2005

Wed 6 Apr, suppose to be 60 minutes

Yesterday was my 8th Wedding Anniversary, and Julie and I celebrated by taking a ballon ride over Melbourne. We had to be at the Hilton Hotel to be picked up at 5.15am, so a morning run was out of the question.

Beautiful morning, sunny, no clouds and great for viewing. After a good trip from Parkville to Morrabbin (sp) Airport and then a cruiser trip back to the Hilton for a 'full breaky', I arrived at work at 9.30am. Couldn't run at lunch as I wanted to go for 60 minutes.

Today I had to go home on the train and then walk home, so I didn't get home until 6.30pm, had dinner and read to the boys. 7.45pm, with a full tummy and quite tired off I went, slowly but with full intent on running for 60-70 minutes, well after 30 minutes I knew it was starting to be a battle and I noticed that I could taste dinner, so I slowed down some more and made a chance to my circuit and finished off after 52 minutes. Still good to put some k's in the legs, but...

Overall a good day, but gee I'm tired.

No comments: