Thursday 14 April 2005

Wed 13 Apr, Capital City Trail

Ran from South Melbourne today, after dropping my 3 year old off, upto the Yarra and then along the Yarra up to MacRobinson Bridge, cross over and then return, probably 13km or so, nice pace.

Started off a bit tired & sore but after 10 minutes I felt really good. But I have just realised that I have run 10 days in a row and am due for a break, so Thu off. I have noticed over the past few days that I am very hungry, more than normal and am looking for food all the time, eating well, but seem to be snacking a lot. Will also increase my water intake for the next few days to try and fill up that way too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RYN: thank you for the info on running tracks.

Your healthy lifestyle and previous weight loss is very inspiring.

I need a day off from running at least once a week but I guess that is because of my level of fitness mroe than anything