Saturday 9 April 2005

Sat 9 Apr, a warm morning

A warm morning by Melbourne standards, especially this time of the year, today is expected to get to 31 degrees and at 8.30am it was well and truely in the mid 20's, well it felt like it when I stepped out the door.

Today I ran from home to Mossfiel Reserve did a lap there on the grass and then made my way down Hogans Rd to the footy ground and did a lap of that reserve too, then back tracked, 40 minutes, about 15 on grass.

Cruised the first 20 minutes and then picked up the pace for last 20, was drenched in sweat, but I think that was more me than the heat of the morning. Overall a great run. I must admit all of my runs at the moment are very enjoyable and it is becoming hard not to run too much!!! Need to be aware of doing too much and burning out when the AV Winter season starts up, but everything is going well, I feel fit and maintaining my weight around the 80kg area :-)

No comments: