Friday 22 April 2005

Fri 22 Apr, a couple laps of the Tan

This morning I could feel some effects of yesterdays sessionin the gym, not to bad, but I could feel some muscle groups.

Today I'm off to do 2 easy-med laps of the Tan with a couple of minutes warming up & followed by a cool down. I start off, I can feel the effects of another big week (for me, thats 4 in a row of 75ish), I cruised the first lap in 17:50 & the second in 17:18. Not too fast but not too slow. A nice run.

This morning the city was blanketed in fog, I couldn't see the sky until nearly 8am, of course nice and blue after that. A great morning for a run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Melbourne but have heard all about the running around the Tan. Is that the 4km course?

Stu Mac said...

Yep the Tan is 3.86km, the most famous running track in Melbourne, around the Botanical Gardens, with markers every 250m. A nice little hill too, Anderson St.